• Breaking News

    Welcome to the Nigerian pot dishing you breaking news, entertainment, gossips, trending fashion job vacancies and so much more, getting addicted is allowed hehehe

    Sponsor

    Monday 13 July 2015

    The night i sneaked out for s*x

    Recap of Episode2 HERE


    He sniffed when he got close to me and i held my breath, while my heart pounded furiously,
    “what is that smell on you and where are you coming from?” he asked me again as he inspected my body with his “touch light”, and i tried to say something but couldn’t, and to my greatest surprise he bent down to inspect my knicker, but as his face came close to it, he stood upright with speed and gave me a thunderous slap,
    “whose house are you coming from?” he asked me angrily, but before i could answer, i heard my mum call out to him…..

    “what is happening there?” she asked him, and i gasped with fear,
    “just talking with your son” he replied her, as he gave me one last look, before joining my mum where she stood, and i calmly walked into my room with fear, while my mum looked at us in surprise…..
    Till today 13th of july  2015,i do still avoid my dad, cos i knew not what is in his mind, but then, he behaves as if he has forgotten the whole incident, cos he is yet to question me again….
    did he really know that i had sex that night?? Is a question that i am very desperate to know the answer……
    THE END.,..

    Watch out for another story. Don't forget to use the share button😁

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel