• Breaking News

    Welcome to the Nigerian pot dishing you breaking news, entertainment, gossips, trending fashion job vacancies and so much more, getting addicted is allowed hehehe

    Sponsor

    Friday 31 July 2015

    LOVE TRAIN: THE HEART OF A WOMAN


    “it’s really quite a pleasure meeting you. Seriously” Lilian said with a quick smile, drawing closer to me. I returned her smile and offered my hand to her, which she shook softly.
    “it’s an honour my dear and i hope we can be great friends. How about we have dinner at my place tomorrow” she offered politely, surprising me a great deal with her superb acting skill.
    She was perfect with it. Her smiles and gestures very innocent and harmless, but i wasn’t a little girl who could be fooled by such a show.

    “of course i’ll be more than glad to know your house” i answered and threw at glance at Kelvin whose jaw slightly tightened with worry. .
    I kept smiling and laughing to all she said even though i was dead with worry and jealousy. If not for my money, i knew i was no match for the bright eyed girl. It got me very worried and insecured. She left after spending close to thirty minutes with us.
    I tried very hard to conceal my feelings, but Kelvin soon noticed that i wasn’t looking alright. As we were about sleeping later in the night, he asked if anything was bothering me.
    “nothing my dear” i lied, but he wasn’t convinced. He slowly brought down his lips on me and kissed my right ear softly.
    “i know you don’t like Lilian. I apologise for bringing her over. I really thought i was doing the right” he said softly, his hand slowly going for my right b###m. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply.
    “yea there is something in her i don’t trust. Well let’s just watch out” i said quietly, which kind of shocked him that he slowly withdrew his hand, saying nothing else to me…..
    The next evening, i honoured Lilian’s invitation and landed at her house with Kelvin who had no choice than to accompany me. It really was a great moment and an opportunity for me to study the young girl who was bent on playing games with me. I took my time taking mental notes of everything.
    I slowly studied everything about her with the little time the dinner accorded me. I equally felt the young girl was up to something, but couldn’t place my hand on anything.
    Unfortunately, i fell ill the following day. A simple running stomach slowly degenerated into a fever, keeping me indoors and bedridden for the rest of the week.
    I couldn’t understand what was happening to me.
    I slowly slipped into a shadow of myself…..
    To be continued.

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel