• Breaking News

    Welcome to the Nigerian pot dishing you breaking news, entertainment, gossips, trending fashion job vacancies and so much more, getting addicted is allowed hehehe

    Sponsor

    Sunday 26 July 2015

    LOVE TRAIN: THE HEART OF A WOMAN


    ‎EPISODE1
    I slowly drew close to the helpless man firmly tied to a tree
    and removed the piece of cloth used to cover his eyes. He
    stared at me with shock and surprise. He couldn't believe his
    eyes.
    "yes Kelvin. It's me, why are you so surprised huh?" i asked
    with an unforgiving smile. His lips quivered, his face coloured
    more deeply. Tears instantly melted his eyes. Unfortunately
    none of it moved me. My heart was already made up and
    cold.
    "Dear me!, Stella i beg of you. What's in your mind?, what are
    you planning to do to me?" he managed to ask with trembling
    lips. I stared at his youthful body. He was so handsome,
    young and charming, but deep inside, he was nothing but a
    crook. A cunning b#####d. A gold digger.
    I pointed the 9mm gun i held to his face, cocked it and smiled,
    "nobody pulls a fast one at me. My face will be the last thing
    you will ever see in your miserable life" i threatened with a
    laugh while he screamed with all his might. My finger went to
    the trigger…….
    How did my story with Kelvin begin???
    ……….
    I guess i have to start from the very begining.
    ……..
    My name is stella ****. The only daughter of a popular Imo
    state politician. A bonafide orlu daughter, but was born in
    florida which equally made me an American citizen.
    I grew up in a family of four boys which influenced my life a
    great deal. I grew up like a boy and behaved like one until i
    became more matured. The only thing that differentiated me
    from my siblings was that i did my primary and secondary
    education in one of the unity schools in Nigeria while they did
    theirs abroad. But i however did my university education in
    America. So i really wasn't a novice in Nigeria.
    In 2009, i clocked 30 and fully returned to Nigeria with two
    degrees, a fat bank account, a hotel in owerri {which was a
    gift from my old dad}.
    The current governor of my state equally was a close family
    friend and his contact was on my speed dial.
    Infact i had everything a lady could dream of. Money, respect
    and freedom. The only thing that i lacked was a husband, but
    it really wasn't as if i cared for one. I was yet to meet the guy
    who could command my unwavering respect and loyalty.
    I already had experimented with a whole lot of them. Whites,
    blacks, french and so on but none gave me the appeal i
    wanted. Well all i enjoyed was perhaps the s#x….
    Settling down in Owerri however changed my life. I felt i knew
    it all, not until i was brainwashed and screwed by a Nigerian
    guy. But nobody screws me and lives to make a story out of
    it…..
    To be continued.‎

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel