• Breaking News

    Welcome to the Nigerian pot dishing you breaking news, entertainment, gossips, trending fashion job vacancies and so much more, getting addicted is allowed hehehe

    Sponsor

    Tuesday 5 May 2015

    FLOYD MONEY MAYWEATHER: WHY SHOULD I DONATE MONEY TO AFRICA? WHAT HAS AFRICA DONE FOR ME?


    I’m going to do what I want to do with my money. You hear people talking about, ‘well, he should…donate to this or donate to that.’ No, I should donate to Floyd Mayweather, donate to Floyd Mayweather’s family. Because that’s what it’s about.” According to Celebrity Net Worth, Mayweather, 37, is worth $170 million.

    Mayweather also has a charity, The Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation, in which the foundation declares to help underprivileged youth in Las Vegas, Nevada. Recently, Mayweather has been in the news for reportedly spending $50,000 for rapper Nicki Minaj to appear at his daughter’s birthday party.

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel